Thinking of starting a business or at the early stages of getting your business off the ground, then a business plan is an imperative. I have the perfect solution for anyone who wants to start a business but doesn’t have much business or marketing experience. I have created a business plan for start-ups guide, a comprehensive distance learning guide that breaks down the process of creating a business plan and setting up your business into bite size chunks. Everything is explained from what to do, and more importantly how to do it. Specifically designed to save you time, money and effort.
My objective has been to simplify the process of starting a business, to make business planning and strategy development easy to understand. Also to educate budding entrepreneurs that without a business plan your business will be a rudderless ship setting sail without an itinerary or destination. In short if you don’t know where you are going how will you know when you have got there? If you are looking for funding to get your new business adventure off the ground I may be able to help you, but to get the funding a business plan is an imperative. If the prospect of setting up your new business all seems a bit daunting then my business plan for start-ups is the way forward (from just £399+VAT).
Business plan for start-ups makes business planning child’s play
You have a great business idea and you just want to get on with doing things, finding premises, creating a web site etc. Hold fire, before you spend any money you need to invest in a business plan that will tell you whether your business idea is viable or sustainable. You need to have answers to questions like this:
- What makes your business different?
- What will it cost you to launch?
- How you will get new customers?
- How much will you make or lose in your first year of trading, and your second year, and so on?
Knowing the answers to these questions is crucial, whatever investment you make in your business you need to know that you can get a return. Being successful in business is not about good luck, it’s about good business management.
Setting up your new business can be very exciting, and rewarding. However, if you don’t have a business or marketing background it can be a bit daunting. What to do first, next etc.? What’s the most important thing? No need to worry, help is at hand. My business plan for start-ups will show you how to do research, how to analyse your findings and how to develop a strategy that will deliver your business plan. It even provides spreadsheets that will do all your financial forecasts for you, all you do is plug in a few key costs and sales figures, it couldn’t be simpler. Everything is covered from your trading status to tax and legal obligations, defining your products and services and price points and how to market and sell your products.
“Working with Ursuline gave me the space, time and focus to get clear on where my business may go and grow. I had lots of ideas and Ursuline was able to hone these down into specific steps and targets. I now feel confident I have the makings of a sound business model.”
Sarah Jones, Communications and PR specialist
My business plan for start-ups guide is delivered straight to your PC
- Work on your business plan whenever you want, schedule around your diary and commitments. Do everything in just a few weeks or spend a few months getting everything together.
- The business plan for start-ups guide comes to you wherever you are in the UK or around the world. No need to travel to a training session in a local city, the information comes straight to your laptop.
- You don’t have to learn in a public training session and be slowed down by others in the group. You work through the programme at your own speed.
- You can get more support if you need it, I offer private business, marketing and sales consultancy services. With 25 years business and marketing experience I bring lots of knowledge and insight to help you get your business off the ground.
- It’s unique, you can’t buy this anywhere else. This is not a list of what to do, this is step by step how to create a business plan for start-ups.
Why I offer the best business plan for start-ups advice and guidance
This course has been written by me. I run a successful business and marketing consultancy and a personal and professional development business. I’m a business professional with a wealth of business, marketing and sales experience. To find out more about my credentials visit the About Me page, but here are just some of the reasons why this is an outstanding course.
- I have worked with some of the biggest brands and a raft of start-ups and now I want to share my knowledge and tips for success.
- I have over 25 years of practical marketing experience and has been running my own Business and People Development Consultancy for 15 years. www.modusoperandimarketing.co.uk
- I am a Chartered Marketer, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and Fellow of the Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing.
- I have been helped lots of established businesses and start ups
Please remember that all of the business decisions you make before you launch your business will affect everything you do after you launch. The different facets of your business are interlinked and you will find that nothing operates in isolation. For instance the name of your business will influence brand perception, corporate identity, your positioning in the market place and how you are ranked by search engines. So before you formally set up your business you need to plan your business, develop a strategy and write a business plan.
What will I find in the Business Plan for Start-Ups course?
Module 1 – Business strategy and planning, how to research and prepare for writing your business plan
This is the in depth preparation you need to do before writing your business plan, a step-by-step guide to everything you need to consider and do. It will guide you through every aspect of business planning raising questions and challenges that you may not have thought of. It will explain not just what you need to do but ‘how you should do it’. Complete with examples, templates and check-lists, it explains everything in simple steps and bite size chunks.
Module 2 – Financial planning and analysis
This is more important than you can ever imagine. This module makes it all simple. Financial terms are broken down for you, everything you need to consider is covered and explained. It’s literally the step by step guide to understanding the finances of your business. The spreadsheets are built in Excel and you have two options.
- Option 1 has sample spreadsheets showing working examples for costs, sales, profit and loss and cash-flow. You can either copy the sample layout or create your own format.
- Option 2 provides you with working spreadsheet with locked cells (so you can’t break it). You simply input your costs and forecasted sales and all the calculations are done for you. You’ll instantly see whether you will be profitable or whether you need to increase your prices, cut your costs etc.
Module 3 – Creating & writing your Business Plan
You are supplied with a ready made business plan template.
Module 4 – Setting up your Business (how to get started)
Everything from trading status to tax and insurance. From premises to telephony and accounting, it’s all included.
How long will it take me?
The short answer is it depends how much time you put in. You could research, analyse and write your plan in just a couple of weeks or spread the work over several weeks. If you choose the write your business plan in 1 or 2 days then it will obviously be much quicker.
How much does it cost? It depends on what you want to buy and how much support you need. There are four options:
Option 1 – Business Plan for Start-Ups, distance learning with sample financial spreadsheets £399 (+VAT) Buy now
Option 2 -Business Plan for Start-Ups, distance learning learning with working financial spreadsheets that do the calculations for you £495 (+VAT) Buy now
Option 3 – Write your outline business plan in 1 day. Includes all the distance learning materials and one day of private business and marketing consultancy £750 (+VAT). Buy now
In just a day we will write your outline strategy and business plan. You will still have to do some research and finalise the detail of your business plan but you’ll have the understanding and confidence to launch your business and start earning money very quickly.
Option 4 – Write your business plan in 2 days. Includes all the distance learning materials and two days or private business and marketing consultancy £995 (+VAT). Buy now
In just 2 days I will develop your strategy and plan with you. For those of you who want a little more more help with your business plan but don’t want to spend weeks working on your own. You’ll have amy undivided attention and 25 years of business and marketing knowledge at your fingertips. We’ll do the planning, devise the strategy, run the financials and write the outline plan, so you’ll learn a lot very quickly. Once you complete your competitor, customer and market research, you will simply verify the numbers and fill in the detail.
N.B. We will schedule your 1 or 2 days of consultancy at a time to suit you.
Remember a business plan will tell you whether you have a viable business proposition and could save you thousands of pounds.