My marketing coaching for SMEs will help those who have some marketing experience (ideally a minimum of 1-3 years). Entrepreneurs who want a better understanding of how effective marketing works and can develop your business. Employees working in a marketing role with little formal marketing training or experience. My marketing coaching for SMEs service is designed to:
- Unlock your marketing potential
- Highlight the raft of marketing choices available to you, and why they should, or shouldn’t be used in your business.
- Challenge your thinking and get you to consider new and different ways of working
- Help you find new and motivating solutions to you marketing challenges
- To equip you with new knowledge and skills to overcome your perceived marketing limitations
Unlike training, coaching is not telling, it doesn’t teach you how to do something. Coaching facilitates learning by helping you come to your own solutions. My marketing coaching for SME’s service puts the onus on you, the coachee, it puts you firmly in the driving seat. Many clients want to focus on a specific marketing challenge, unpicking what is and isn’t working, and putting the pieces back together. You decide the agenda from strategic to tactical, digital to direct.
How does Marketing Coaching for SMEs work?
- Who needs coaching. I can provide marketing coaching for individuals, teams or departments. Often in SMEs there are a number of people dabbling in marketing and they all need to share the same picture and understand each others roles and responsibilities.
- When. The frequency and time you want to devote to marketing coaching. One day, half a day or a couple of hours each week, fortnight or month.
- Which specific marketing challenges you want to be coached on. They can be strategic marketing issues, tactical challenges or even internal politics. They can be your own personal challenges like lack of self-confidence or developing your leadership and management skills.
- How you want to be coached. I prefer face-to-face marketing coaching sessions, but if distance prevents then we can set-up Skype sessions with optional email actions and telephone support.
- Where. Your offices or my studio or an independent venue.
As you can see my Marketing Coaching for SME’s service is completely flexible and designed to fit around your needs.
An experienced Marketing Coach
You will be learning from me, an experienced marketing coach. I have over 25 years business and marketing experience and I am certified NLP trainer and coach. My experience has been recognised by the leading professional marketing bodies. I am a Chartered Marketer, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM) and Fellow of the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (FIDM).
Want to discuss how marketing coaching for SMEs could help you, your business, or your staff, then please call me Ursuline on 01442 244654. We can talk through the options, there’s no commitment to take it any further and the conversation is FREE.
N.B My Marketing Coaching for SMEs service is designed to help those with some marketing experience (1-3 years). If you have considerable marketing experience and want to progress to the next level or perform better in your current role, you should consider my Marketing Mentoring service.
If you need more experienced marketing support then you should consider my Freelance Marketing Director service. You can get very experience help from just one or two days a month.