My marketing mentoring for SMEs service is designed to help those with marketing experience. It is a totally flexible service, you can choose your mentoring period and frequency of mentoring sessions. There is no single scenario when marketing mentoring is appropriate, each client and scenario is different. Marketing mentoring for SMEs can really change to fortunes and success of your marketing activity. Here are some examples of how marketing mentoring could fulfil a business or career need.
- You are a business owner (entrepreneur) who wants to be more involved in marketing strategy and planning
- You are given responsibility for overseeing the marketing function
- You and/or the business want to fast track your progression from marketing executive to manager, or marketing manager to marketing director
- You have just been promoted and feel a little out of your depth
- You have moved industry sectors and everything seems new
- You want to move away from tactical implementation and learn how to think more strategically
Quite simply if you want to expedite your marketing skills and knowledge then my marketing mentoring for SME’s service could be just the answer for you.
How does marketing mentoring for SME’s work?
- My marketing mentoring for SME’s service is not an off the shelf product its tailor made to your specific needs.
- You decide how much marketing mentoring you need, one day a week, fortnight or a month.
- We’ll agree what it is you want to achieve, by when, and then I’ll work with you, to get you there.
- My Marketing Mentoring for SMEs can be very flexible. I know that business priorities change so I can adapt your marketing mentoring sessions to meet new and changing business and marketing challenges.
- It’s one to one mentoring so you have a listening ear and my undivided attention. I don’t work in your business (like your boss) so I won;’t be distracted by other priorities, you are the priority.
- I will listen, question and challenge. I will offer you marketing advice and direction. You will make your own decisions by considering the choices you have. Most of all will offer you support and motivation to succeed.
An experienced Marketing Mentor
I have been a mentor for Chartered Institute of Marketing for more than ten years. So I know first hand what a profound effect a mentor can have on someone. You will be in safe hands, you will be learning from a seasoned professional who has pretty much done all of the marketing jobs. With over twenty-five years business and marketing experience I consider myself an expert. It’s not just me who thinks so I have been recognised by my profession. I am a Chartered Marketer, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM) Fellow of the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (FIDM). I am also a Certified NLP Trainer and Master Practitioner.
Like to talk about how Marketing mentoring for SMEs can help you
then just give me a call 01442 244654. It costs nothing to talk and there is no obligation to buy. If you want to take it further then we can always arrange to meet.
N.B The Marketing Mentoring for SMEs programme is designed to help people with real marketing experience (minimum 3-5 years) or people who have responsibility for overseeing a marketing function and want understand the more strategic aspects of marketing as a discipline. If you have less marketing experience you should consider my Marketing Coaching for SME service.